I’ve lost my 'myWaitrose' card, can I have a replacement?

All 'myWaitrose' benefits are connected to your 'myWaitrose' card  so it’s important to swipe your card every time you shop.


To request a replacement myWaitrose card please email mywaitrose@waitrose.co.uk with 'myWaitrose Card - Replacement' as the subject, ensuring you include your full name and address within the email, and we’ll arrange for a new one to be sent out as soon as possible.


You can print off a temporary paper version by going to your My Account section then select myWaitrose card on the next page click the green Print button.

Did you find this answer helpful?        Not Helpful   
Sorry you found this unhelpful, please tell us why so that we can improve the answer. If you require a response, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page.

Here to help

Waitrose help